Re: import: source code is pushed to git repository

From: Quan Zongliang <quanzongliang(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: import: source code is pushed to git repository
Date: 2010-01-17 00:18:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Sorry for late reply.
I bought a new harddisk and reinstalled my OS.
It is really a hard work to change hdd with notebook.
Good news is I have dual OS(Windows Xp and CentOS).
I don't suffer slow vm from now.

> I tried it. I fixed a few warnings I got with gcc. I fixed also the
> installation of frmImport.xrc. The patch is attached.
Thanks. I will apply them to git.

> The vast majority are unused variables. Probably because of a WIP.
I will fix them. All of them nerver appear under Windows XP.
Last week, I just make it can be compiled by gcc without error.

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang(at)gmail(dot)com