Meeting Schedule

From: Kevin Kempter <kevink(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: diapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Meeting Schedule
Date: 2009-12-04 19:41:18
Lists: denpug
Hi All;

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, and a great New Year.

Due to logistics we've decided to cancel our Dec meeting. However, I have
arranged a meeting room for Jan - March at the Wynkoop.

The room is reserved for the 'postgres users group' from 6:30pm till 9:30pm on
the following dates:

Jan 13, 2010
Feb 10, 2010
Mar 10, 2010

I hope to see everyone there. In Jan I plan to have a simple planning session,
we'll discuss where we want to go with the group, Including :

topics
meeting venues
the possibility of begining the planning for a Denver PG-Day in 2010
desired guest speakers
etc..

I'd like to really make the presentations relevant to all of us this year.

In Feb we'll kick off with (hopefully) a great presentation and a newly
designed venue.

I'm hoping that the wynkoop will be a more central location which will allow
for more people to make the meetings.

Here's their address:
1634 18th st.
Denver, CO  80202

denpug by date

Next:From: Kevin KempterDate: 2010-01-03 17:24:43