ecpg.addons

From: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Hacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ecpg.addons
Date: 2009-11-26 16:00:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I wrote a hackish little script that checks if all rules in ecpg.addons are
indeed used to create the precompiler's parser to catch renamed symbol and
similar changes. Now I wonder whether this should be added to the build
process. If it is, the buildfarm will catch every such change, not just the
ones breaking the regression tests. However, this might also make the buildfarm
become red if only a very minor and unimportant change is not syncronized.

Any comment?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
ICQ: 179140304, AIM/Yahoo/Skype: michaelmeskes, Jabber: meskes(at)jabber(dot)org