BUG #5213: copy command gives error

From: "savita" <savita(dot)halli(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5213: copy command gives error
Date: 2009-11-25 07:58:53
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5213
Logged by:          savita
Email address:      savita(dot)halli(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.5
Operating system:   AIX
Details:

Hi

I have a file which has data of a table. Now I want to copy this data into
postgres database.

When I am running the script which has copy command, it gives me error for
5th row. I compared the data for 4th and 5th row and looks similar.

I would like to know id there anyway I can get exact sql queries those are
running in postgres database. If so please give me the exact steps.

Thanks
Savita

pgsql-bugs by date