meeting update

From: Kevin Kempter <kevink(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: diapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: meeting update
Date: 2009-10-13 16:07:56
Lists: denpug

Hi all;

I'm having some meetings later this month per a new perm place for our monthly
meetings. As such, October isn't going to happen. I'm also trying to
coordinate a one-time meeting in Nov where EnterpriseDB will host and send us
a speaker. I'm also staying in touch with JD at Command Prompt and we'll
likely schedule him to come out sometime early next year to discuss the PGUS
organization.

On a separate topic, I have more work than hours in the day right now, anyone
interested in some side work? I need someone who can hit the ground running.

Thx

/Kevin