Re: Problem with C# TableAdapter

From: "Klaus Ummenhofer" <info(at)deciphe-it(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with C# TableAdapter
Date: 2009-10-10 15:50:45
Lists: pgsql-odbc
AFAIK the NpgSQL .Net data provier does not support IDE integration but ODBC should. So it is more difficult to establish a strong typed database access. But indeed some third party .Net data providers support IDE integration. They may be an option for me. Please correct me if I am wrong with the things I wrote above.

Klaus

On Sat, 2009-10-10 at 16:33 +0200, Klaus Ummenhofer wrote:
> Hello community,
>
> I try to access a PostgreSql database with C# and have some problems
> creating a TableAdapter.

This doesn't answer your question, but why are you not using the .Net driver?

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
Command Prompt, Inc: http://www.commandprompt.com/ - 503.667.4564 Consulting, Training, Support, Custom Development, Engineering If the world pushes look it in the eye and GRR. Then push back harder. - Salamander