PGLogAnalysis version 0.5 is released

From: Gunnar <kodapa(at)taljaren(dot)se>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGLogAnalysis version 0.5 is released
Date: 2009-10-07 14:37:36
Lists: pgsql-announce
Hello my fellow Postgres users!

With this simple message I want to inform that I've just released the first
version of PGLogAnalysis --  a tool for analysing  logfiles from your
PostgreSQL server in order to generate statistics.

It can be found here

This is only version 0.5 so there is a lot more work needed. I hope to be able
to reach version 1.0 within a month.

It is a GUI tool and is built with Qt (from There are
unfortunatly no binaries available of my program, so I recomend downloading
qt-creator to compile it.

Best wishes

pgsql-announce by date