Re: Newbie's question: How can I connect to my postgresql-server?

From: Sam Mason <sam(at)samason(dot)me(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Newbie's question: How can I connect to my postgresql-server?
Date: 2009-09-28 12:00:01
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 11:55:51AM +0700, Ricky Tompu Breaky wrote:
> After I found the solution of my problem and again read the postgres
> manual, I've understood you're correct that I tried "too much" as an
> initial step for a newbie like me.

Sorry it wasn't as easy as it could be and I hope your experiences are
exceptional and most people have an easier time initially!

To the rest of pg-general (and should I be ccing pgsql-www ?); would it
be worth putting a little survey on the front of the PG web-site to ask
how people get on initially or would the signal to noise ratio be too
low to be useful?

--
Sam http://samason.me.uk/