Portland OWASP Kickoff

From: Tim <tim-pdxlug(at)sentinelchicken(dot)org>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Portland OWASP Kickoff
Date: 2009-09-23 23:35:58
Lists: pdxpug
Hello,

I thought some list members might be interested in this.  I don't
intend to spam you for each event though, so join the mailing list if
you want future notifications.

The Open Web Application Security Project's (OWASP) new Portland
chapter is getting kicked off on Wednesday, October 30 with the first
talk on SQL injection.  The talk will be delivered by myself and will
roughly cover the following:

-----
SQL Injection

This talk provides a brief introduction to SQL injection and
continues with a discussion of advanced exploitation methods.
The presentation concludes with coverage of various prevention
and mitigation strategies.

Outline

- History & Background
- Basic Examples