BUG #5063: MS Access crashes by quiting after linking tables with PostgreSQL

From: "Annita" <annita(dot)veneti(at)qs-unisolution(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5063: MS Access crashes by quiting after linking tables with PostgreSQL
Date: 2009-09-18 09:45:52
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5063
Logged by:          Annita
Email address:      annita(dot)veneti(at)qs-unisolution(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8
Operating system:   Windows
PostgreSQL
Details:

MS Access (2003,2007) crashes by closing down , after i have linked the
tables of my postgreSQL database. I cannot find anything relevant with this
problem. I have tried everything, the problem has to do with the
postgredriver since this doesnt happen when i connect with MySql or SQL.

CAN ANYONE HELP??? please???

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Tomonari KatsumataDate: 2009-09-18 10:05:27