Re: No download of Windows binaries without registering?

From: Sam Mason <sam(at)samason(dot)me(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: No download of Windows binaries without registering?
Date: 2009-08-26 19:15:16
Lists: pgsql-general

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 08:58:17PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 20:45, Sam Mason<sam(at)samason(dot)me(dot)uk> wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 08:11:58PM +0200, Thomas Kellerer wrote:
> >> If one goes directly http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/pgbindownload.do
> >> this is not necessary (which is what I expect), but as far as I can tell,
> >> there is no direct link to that page.
> >
> > hum,
> >
> > http://www.postgresql.org/download/windows
> >
> > seems to point there.
>
> Really? When i click that link, I get to the page that doesn't require
> registration...

um, that's what I said isn't it? What I meant to say anyway was that
the link I gave contained a pretty prominent link to the page that
Thomas gave that doesn't require registration.

> Exactly which link do you click to get to the page that requires
> registration?

I didn't get any, that was the question I was trying to ask. Maybe I
should have been clearer somehow? :)

--
Sam http://samason.me.uk/