BUG #5015: MySQL migration wizard does not start

From: "Ken Smith" <kensmith(at)adobe(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5015: MySQL migration wizard does not start
Date: 2009-08-26 14:55:37
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5015
Logged by:          Ken Smith
Email address:      kensmith(at)adobe(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4
Operating system:   Windows
Details:

I have downloaded and installed PostgreSQL 8.4 and installed the mysql
migration wizard.  I click the shortcut and nothing happens.  I also noted
that if I try to run from the commandline that you use '/' in some of the
program paths causing the OS to say it cannot find the file - "C:/Program
Files/Java/jdk1.5.0_16/jre/bin/java.exe".  Additionally the whole command is
too long for the shortcut properties and is cut off.

If I setup a shorter path using 8.3 notation, I still get nothing.

pgsql-bugs by date