Pg Conference West, Talk submission extension

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pg Conference West, Talk submission extension
Date: 2009-08-25 18:55:08
Lists: pgsql-announce
In order to make our talk slots available to all who would like to give a
presentation at PostgreSQL Conference West 09, we have extended our talk
deadline until September 5th.

If you have already submitted a talk, you will be notified of your acceptance
(or not) by September 1st. For those that submit talks after August 25th, you
will be notified by September 7th.

As always you can find more information on The PostgreSQL Conference Series
here:

http://www.postgresqlconference.org/

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
Command Prompt, Inc : 503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: benoƮt carpentierDate: 2009-08-25 21:01:14