Re: Small annoyance in pgAdmin 1.10

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, Rainer Bauer <usenet(at)munnin(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Small annoyance in pgAdmin 1.10
Date: 2009-08-07 15:09:20
Lists: pgadmin-support
Le vendredi 7 août 2009 à 09:56:34, Rainer Bauer a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> this is no bug, but a little bit annoying: I sometimes accidently hit
> the tab "Graphical Query Builder" in the Query window. No big deal, I
> just click on "SQL Editor" to get back, but then a dialog pops up: "No
> SQL query was generated.".
>
> Wouldn't it be possible to suppress that dialog?

I looked a bit at this. We could at least avoid the dialog when no tables are
put on the graphical query builder. I suppose it means we need to change the
definition of gqbController::generateSQL() method. There's good chance it will
be seen as a "new feature", rather than a debug.

I'll record a ticket for this.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume.