Re: Change: l10n patch

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Marek Černocký <marek(at)manet(dot)cz>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Change: l10n patch
Date: 2009-08-03 11:10:17
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Le lundi 3 août 2009 à 11:21:44, Dave Page a écrit :
> 2009/8/1 Marek Černocký <marek(at)manet(dot)cz>:
> > Oops! I now see there is prepared function for translanted object types
> > names. I send new patch instead previous.
> >
> > Marek Černocký píše v So 01. 08. 2009 v 17:58 +0200:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I send patch. It solves translation for object type names in dialog
> >> Grand Wizard.
>
> Hi,
>
> Should there be some formatting in there to allow for languages where
> the ordering of the type name and the object name may differ from
> English?
>
> Guillaume?

I tried this too, and it works AFAICT.

Not sure why, in some place we use the _ and in other places, we use
wxGetTranslation.

Apart from that, the code Marek wrote is looking good. I'll work on the
ordering in some time. Or perhaps Marek can work on this, if he agrees. I
don't know enough right know to have a good answer for you. Anyways, there are
other codes in pgadmin that looks like what Marek wrote, so I think we would
better apply his patch, and work on the ordering in a separate patch.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org