BUG #4950: Problem in Job scheduling in Advanced postgre sql

From: "Ramakanth" <ramakanth(at)iblesoft(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #4950: Problem in Job scheduling in Advanced postgre sql
Date: 2009-07-28 13:26:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4950
Logged by:          Ramakanth
Email address:      ramakanth(at)iblesoft(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: Advanced 8.3 R2
Operating system:   Windows xp
Details:

We could not run the scheduled jobs in advanced postgresql.
But if we go through run now option for a job, it displays the message as
successful job.

And we had the syntax problem in writing a function to retrieve a table of
records using if else conditions and plpgsql as the language.

Please look into these issues and get back to us asap.

Thanks,
Ramakanth

pgsql-bugs by date