Patch to fix Debian Bug #451038

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Patch to fix Debian Bug #451038
Date: 2009-07-23 17:48:24
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Contents of the bug ticket:
  When you try to restore some database from backup file pgadmin3 pops up
  FileSelection dialog from gtk. I can choose here between showing "*.backup"
  or "*.*" files.

  The second filter howerver doesn't show all files. To show all files in this
  dialog there muste be "*" filter.

  Right now you cannot open files named: "my-cool-backup", "something"
  "coolDatabase"... etc..

You can have it all here :

So here is a patch to fix this.

PS : btw, I'm working with pgAdmin's Debian package maintainer, Gerfried
Fuchs, so that we can get a package for our last release. I hope to have good
news soon.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2009-07-23 18:56:58