PL/Python errcontext support

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PL/Python errcontext support
Date: 2009-07-17 20:15:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers
During the review of the patch about improved PL/Python data type support, I
figured this could be somewhat simplified if PL/Python used the errcontext()
mechanisms instead of passing the function name around everywhere in order to
use it in error messages.

I have produced the attached patch.  The errcontext stuff is a bit obscure to
me though, so perhaps someone could look it over.

Next:From: Dickson S. GuedesDate: 2009-07-17 20:24:16