DIAPUG Poll

From: Kevin Kempter <kevink(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: diapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DIAPUG Poll
Date: 2009-07-14 17:04:15
Lists: denpug
Hi all;

I want to try and stay focused on what the group wants out of the PUG. Can
you'all send me the answers to the following questions when you get a moment?

Thanks in advance...

/Kevin

1) What city (Denver, Boulder, Littleton, etc) do you come to the meetings
from (i.e. list work city if you come straight from work else list home city)

2) list your top 10 desired talks

3) would you be interested in a Denver PG-day, like a one day mini PG-con

4) Would you be interested (also do you think it would be useful) in setting
up a jobs board on the diapug site where local PG related jobs can be listed
with contact info where resumes can be sent ?

5) Should we start doing give-aways at the monthly meetings? like they do at
BLUG?

6) Any interest in designing a diapug t-shirt and getting shirts for the
group?

7) any additional comments/suggestions you think would make the group
better/more interesting?

denpug by date

Next:From: Kevin KempterDate: 2009-07-26 15:34:46