FW: Database Import..Please Help Me

From: "Premila Devi" <premiladevi(dot)dayalan(at)agbnielsen(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FW: Database Import..Please Help Me
Date: 2009-06-16 03:15:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

<http://www.agbnielsen.com/>

Warmest Regards,

Premila Devi Dayalan Ramasamy
Programmer Analyst
MSAP Production Development

AGB Nielsen Media Research
Level 7,Block B,Menara PKNS-PJ,Jalan Yong Shook Lin , 46050 Petaling Jaya ,
Selangor
( Malaysia )

t: 603-7620 2320
f: 603-7620 2316

Please note:
This email transmission including its attachments, are intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any views or opinions are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of AGB Nielsen Media Research,
unless specifically stated. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the email
transmission immediately.

_____