Re: PostgreSQL Developer meeting minutes up

From: Aidan Van Dyk <aidan(at)highrise(dot)ca>
To: Markus Wanner <markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch>
Cc: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Developer meeting minutes up
Date: 2009-05-29 15:12:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

* Markus Wanner <markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch> [090529 11:06]:
> Hi,

> Comparison of the head of each branch between git and CVS (modulo CVS
> keyword expansion, which I've filtered out):

How did you filter it out, and without the filtering out, how does it
do?

> I plan to compare the tags as well and test what branch they are in, but
> so far cvs2git seems to hold its promises. I'll report back again within
> the next few days.

It definitely seems to have figured out the REL8_0_0 confusing that
tripped up parsecvs. If I'm stuck on another windows project some time
in the near future, I'll try and look into why parsecvs trips up on
those 3 files from REL8_0_0 branch ;-)

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk Create like a god,
aidan(at)highrise(dot)ca command like a king,