Welcome to our new maintainer for the czech language

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Welcome to our new maintainer for the czech language
Date: 2009-05-12 20:51:04
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I would like to welcome our new maintainer for the czech translation. I
received this morning a simple mail with a complete cs_CZ .po file for
pgAdmin. I asked him if he would like to be the new maintainer for this
translation, and he agreed.

So, welcome to Marek Černocký.

Regards.

PS : it also means we have another published translation. We have now pgAdmin
in 21 languages.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org