SVN Commit by dpage: r7839 - trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger

From: svn(at)pgadmin(dot)org
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SVN Commit by dpage: r7839 - trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger
Date: 2009-05-05 10:06:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Author: dpage

Date: 2009-05-05 11:06:30 +0100 (Tue, 05 May 2009)

New Revision: 7839

Revision summary: http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=7839&view=rev

Log:
I find one more issue on windows, from dlgDirectDbg::OnClose we're calling Close
function for the frmMain window. As dlgDirectDbg is child of the frmMain, it will
also call Close function for dlgDirectDbg. Hence, this will leads to infinite
recursive call on windows. I don't understand, why it is not the case with gtk/MacOS.

[Ashesh Vashi]

Modified:
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/dlgDirectDbg.cpp

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2009-05-05 10:13:13