Re: Grouping servers

From: Quan Zongliang <quanzongliang(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Grouping servers
Date: 2009-04-17 06:39:30
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
> We don't have (AFAICT) grouping functionality, folder-like to group servers by
> <insert here everyone's idea> (geographical for example: one group for all
> Paris servers, another one for all servers in Marseilles, etc.).
Cool idea.

Now, pgAdmin has a root node named "Servers".
It is the first server group.
The users should can create more group node under it.
The group have some properties, name, desc, and customized order, and so on.

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang(at)gmail(dot)com
CIT JAPAN: http://www.cit.co.jp
CIT CHINA: http://www.citbj.com.cn