Re: Sampling Profler for Postgres

From: Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Sampling Profler for Postgres
Date: 2009-04-09 10:17:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Here is an updated version of sampling profiler patch.

Now condition IDs can be discrete numbers and don't have to be
continuous. It enables us to insert some new conditions between
existing numbers if needed in the future.

I think we need more discussion about how to adjust this patch
and dtrace probes, but I'll submit it to the next commit-fest
for the record.

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro