Re: Code snippet hosting?

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, Brendan Jurd <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Code snippet hosting?
Date: 2009-03-19 20:45:08
Lists: pgsql-www
Peter Eisentraut escribió:

> Alright:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Snippets
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Snippets/Mandelbrot_set
>
> Now someone install all the plugins to do the syntax highlighting on the
> subpage and produce some kind of recently-added or most-often-viewed index on
> the superpage.

Okay, Stefan was kind enough to install the syntax highlighter
extension.  I gave it a try and it seems to work great -- thanks, Stefan.

I don't know how to create an index of subpages in the superpage, but I
added category tags so you can see the snippet index here:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Category:Snippets