Re: List Message Footer

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: List Message Footer
Date: 2009-03-19 01:38:32
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> try that

It looks better now, but please get rid of the initial lone -. It was
used to separate multiple entries when we had several footers and chose
one at random, but now that all messages use the same footer, it is no
longer necessary.

Please also make sure you reset the setting for pgsql-hackers to
default, because I changed that one individually.

Thanks.