SVN Commit by dpage: r7717 - trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/frm

From: svn(at)pgadmin(dot)org
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SVN Commit by dpage: r7717 - trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/frm
Date: 2009-03-17 13:57:50
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Author: dpage

Date: 2009-03-17 13:57:50 +0000 (Tue, 17 Mar 2009)

New Revision: 7717

Revision summary: http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=7717&view=rev

Log:
The change to using long options for pg_dump and friends seem to have
broken it, at least on linux. But I assume it still worked on at least
osx *or* windows, since that's where Dave would've tested it :-)

It would more or less never work, since it tried to put a double-quote
in the actual filename *before* the / specifying the root directory..

Here's a patch that removes the = sign after the parameter names. That
makes it work on linux again. I would appreciate it if somebody can test
this patch on windows and/or osx as well to confirm it doesn't break
things there.

[Magnus Hagander]

Modified:
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/frm/frmBackup.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/frm/frmBackupGlobals.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/frm/frmBackupServer.cpp
   trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/frm/frmRestore.cpp

pgadmin-hackers by date