Re: getGeneratedKeys

From: "Saleem EDAH-TALLY" <nmset(at)netcourrier(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: getGeneratedKeys
Date: 2009-03-09 22:26:44
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
I've tried for single and multiple inserts and it does work.
I don't know what would be returned if a table has more than one sequence as
default value for columns, I don't have need for this so I won't try.

Just for curiosity, does it work by driver implementation solely or are there
changes in PostgreSQL backend that help the implementation ?