Re: About wxODBC

From: Quan Zongliang <quanzongliang(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: About wxODBC
Date: 2009-02-20 03:03:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi, all

I had checked some source of the wxODBC classes.
It seems that some code are wrong.
So, we have to derive new class from them and rewrite some method.
What's your thoughts?

These must take more long time.

And the work is stopped now, I am studying the Python to read pgLoader source.

And more, my boss had given me permission from end of last year to
work for freeware in our office if there is not office work need to do.

Regards.

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang(at)gmail(dot)com
CIT Japan:  http://www.cit.co.jp