Re: Import: I need help

From: Quan Zongliang <quanzongliang(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Import: I need help
Date: 2009-02-13 09:36:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
> Those values may, in theory, change between versions of the server,
> and also won't exist for user defined types.
In fact, another type constants had been defined in utils\pgDefs.h
and used in the dlgTypeProperty class.

When I validated the bug report about bit varying from Mr. Hiromichi Nakajima.
New bug be found: can't set length of bit varying type column.
I am trying to fix it and found these definitions.

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang(at)gmail(dot)com
CIT Japan:  http://www.cit.co.jp
CIT China:  http://www.citbj.com.cn