SVN Commit by dpage: r7584 - in trunk/pgagent: . include

From: svn(at)pgadmin(dot)org
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SVN Commit by dpage: r7584 - in trunk/pgagent: . include
Date: 2009-02-10 17:08:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Author: dpage

Date: 2009-02-10 17:08:35 +0000 (Tue, 10 Feb 2009)

New Revision: 7584

Revision summary: http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=7584&view=rev

Log:
Modify pgAgent so that it loops at startup and tries to connect to the database up to 10 times before bailing out. Additionally, ensure that connection problems are always logged, and that on Windows the service control manager isn't told the service is running until the connection is up and we're ready to rock'n'roll. Finally, support for starting with a suspended service thread is removed - we never used it anyway.

[Ashesh Vashi with some tweaking by me]

Modified:
trunk/pgagent/connection.cpp
trunk/pgagent/include/pgAgent.h