Re: Hey, where did pgsql-bugs go?

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Hey, where did pgsql-bugs go?
Date: 2009-02-02 16:20:32
Lists: pgsql-www

Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> pgsql-bugs just went missing from /community/lists

It _is_ listed there -- except that that page seems to be using
COALESCE(shortdesc, listname) to get the list name, and the shortdesc is
'' instead of NULL like most of the rest.

Maybe we should add a box on the admin interface to tell "this field is
null" ... or maybe this just needs a NULLIF for the case of an empty
string.

The easy workaround is to set the shortdesc to "pgsql-bugs" ...

--
Alvaro Herrera Valdivia, Chile ICBM: S 39º 49' 18.1", W 73º 13' 56.4"
"Si un desconocido se acerca y te regala un CD de Ubuntu ...