BUG #4628: services doesn't start

From: "nico franken" <n(dot)franken3(at)kpnplanet(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #4628: services doesn't start
Date: 2009-01-26 10:51:50
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 4628
Logged by: nico franken
Email address: n(dot)franken3(at)kpnplanet(dot)nl
PostgreSQL version: PostgreSQL Plus
Operating system: Windows7 Beta Ultimate
Details:

Dear Sir,

I have upgraded from Vista to Windows7 Beta Ultimate.

On Vista PostgreSQL worked succesfull.

But on Windows7 I have got unsuccesfull installation message.

PostgreSQL Services doesn't start and don't complete installation. (err 2
can't find file logon)
(err 5 Access denied!)

May be You are busy with an Postgres Plus Beta version for Windows7 Beta
Ultimate?

If so please let me know because I need my databases to continue my
business.

Or is there a link to solve this installation problem.

Than You in advance.

N.Franken
The Netherlands.