Re: autovacuum and reloptions

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, ITAGAKI Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: autovacuum and reloptions
Date: 2009-01-23 16:17:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera escribió:
> Euler Taveira de Oliveira escribió:

> > And I did it (It is even listed in the wiki). Last version was [1]. I fixed
> > some problems and added some docs.
> Yes, the autovacuum patch I have is loosely based on that one IIRC.  (I
> modified it heavily though.)

Here's my proposed patch.  There is a bug in the handling of TOAST
tables; I'm sending this as a WIP to add it to the commitfest status
page for this patch.

This also needs to be merged with my other patch to handle reloptions
namespaces, which will allow us to set reloptions for TOAST tables.

Alvaro Herrera