Many temporal schemas appearred on my DB

From: Angel Alvarez <clist(at)uah(dot)es>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Many temporal schemas appearred on my DB
Date: 2008-12-25 15:57:10
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

up to 5 chemas... pg_temp_n for (n=1..5) appearred on my pg 8.3 DB.

pgadmin3 refuses to drop them so i have to open a sql editor and run "drop schema pg_tem...".

Also some pg_toast_temp schemas got created...
¿Why are created and how con i get rid of them without resorting to doing DROPS by hand?

Thanks, Angel

--
No lea este correo si no es necesario. El buen ambiente está en nuestras manos.