BUG #4554: download crashes

From: "guy barron" <mrguybarron(at)aol(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #4554: download crashes
Date: 2008-11-30 12:46:40
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4554
Logged by:          guy barron
Email address:      mrguybarron(at)aol(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8,3.5
Operating system:   windows xp
Details:

i went on trial with poker tracker did not like> so uninstalled italong with
postgres>then tried holdem manager>went to reinstall postgres. as soon as i
press download it cuts me off from AOL AND PROMPTS me to restart, it also is
not letting me do any downloads at all have i damaged windows during
uninstall please help yours guy.

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Greg StarkDate: 2008-11-30 13:31:04