Re: new patch for index DESC/NULLS FIRST/NULLS LAST

From: Quan Zongliang <quanzongliang(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: new patch for index DESC/NULLS FIRST/NULLS LAST
Date: 2008-11-22 10:43:20
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> That code could use some formatting changes though
> We also try to leave empty lines between distinct blocks of code to
> aid readability.

Done.

> - lstColumns should always display the order and nulls values
> - The NULLs radio buttons should not have a shaded box around them.
> - I think the dialogue design would look nicer if the DESC and and
> NULLs options were on the same horizontal alignment, eg:
>
> DESC [] NULLs O FIRST O LAST

Done.

> - When creating an index with one column, using DESC, I clicked on the
> SQL tab and got an assert:

I don't get it in Windows XP.
Maybe, when there is default value, my code don't invoke wxListView's
SetItem() and left original value. Is it NULL in Mac?

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang(at)gmail(dot)com
CIT Japan: http://www.cit.co.jp
CIT China: http://www.citbj.com.cn

Attachment Content-Type Size
supportdescv3.patch application/octet-stream 20.9 KB