Re: Assignments for Robert, Jaime, Kenneth, Jeff

From: Kenneth Marshall <ktm(at)rice(dot)edu>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Assignments for Robert, Jaime, Kenneth, Jeff
Date: 2008-11-20 19:10:51
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

Josh,

I just posted my timings for the parallel restore patch and
achieved a better than 2x improvement in restore times on a
4-core system. Do you have a new candidate for me to check?
Also, I do not know what the best way to request that we
include the small hash function patch that I submitted be
included in the final commitfest. It actually only adds back
the new/faster mixing functions that were stripped from the
original patch because there had been no tests of the new
functions. I submitted the test results with the final small
patch. Do you have any ideas?

Regards,
Ken