Pulling PostgreSQL out of LISA

From: Joshua Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pulling PostgreSQL out of LISA
Date: 2008-10-26 16:49:02
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

As I wrote last week, we need people to go to LISA. I also wrote that
I would go if I had to. It has been impressed upon me by the boss that
I was wrong to suggest that. I have been away from home/office too much
in the last month. So I can not go.

Josh Berkus and David Fetter can't go either and based on the
requirement of a Guru session, we really need a high level DBA or
PostgreSQL consultant to be present.

I suggest we pull out and try again next year.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2008-10-27 17:08:33