inventory of pgsql promo stuff taken to .nl

From: Koen Martens <gmc(at)sonologic(dot)nl>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: inventory of pgsql promo stuff taken to .nl
Date: 2008-10-25 19:10:31
Lists: pgeu-general
Hi All,

To whom it concerns, here's a list of the promo stuff i took from Prato
to the Netherlands (or well, Erik did the transport part :).

 3x tshirt xl
 4x tshirt l
 4x tshirt m
20x notebooks
17x pens (well actually, i still had 8 from fosdem)
 9x bags (pgsql / sun)
 9x keycords

We're confirming all preconceptions: the dutch are indeed cheap. We only
sold one notebook on day one of t-dose. The free stress-balls are more
easy to shift :)

I'll let you know tomorrow what we actually sold and what we have left,
so someone can record this somewhere in the postgresql-eu swag database
:)

Gr,

Koen

pgeu-general by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2008-10-27 12:08:59