Re: SEPostgres - on track for 8.4?

From: Joshua Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SEPostgres - on track for 8.4?
Date: 2008-10-24 03:08:03
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:03:09 -0700
Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

> Robert,

> So you, Robert, are basically encouraging people to troll our lists
> with spurious patent issues.  Please stop it, right now.

Easy Josh, you and I both know that isn't Robert's is doing no
such thing. I think what Robert is trying to do is remind people of is
the relatively recent patent issue this project did have with some of
Jan's code. At least that is the first thing I thought of. If there is a
patent we "know" about then we need to be mindful of it. I would agree
that nobody should be an armchair lawyer.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake