booth at t-dose

From: Koen Martens <gmc(at)sonologic(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: booth at t-dose
Date: 2008-10-21 07:45:54
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi All,

Just a short note that we're planning on manning a booth on t-dose, the
annual Dutch open-source get-together (www.t-dose.org). We've got some
left-over swag from pgday.eu to shift.

I already mailed the postgresql-nl list, and we've got a small team
together. I'm mailing advocacy just in case some dutch PostgreSQL-ite
is reading this list and not postgresql-nl.

Gr,

Koen