[job] PostGIS expert wanted

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [job] PostGIS expert wanted
Date: 2008-10-16 20:11:22
Lists: sfpug

See following.  Again, do not respond to me, respond to the recruiter.

My name is Kevin Taylor, I came across your information and research on
PostGIS today and am very interested in connecting/networking with you.
DigitalGlobe is currently looking to hire a Sr. Data Architect base in
our Walnut Creek, CA office.

The Data Architect position is the key technical leadership role for the
data architecture strategy, roadmap, and implementation. A background in
high-scale data management, real-time systems design and development and
parallel processing are required. Equally important is background in
designing and implementing a scalable platform that will support rapid
deployment of custom solutions via web services.

If you, or someone you know might be interested in discussing further,
please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your time!

Kevin Taylor <>
DigitalGlobe Inc.
Recruitment Coordinator
w) 303-684-4211
c) 303-638-7409
f) 303-684-4091

Josh Berkus
San Francisco

sfpug by date

Next:From: Miho IshikuraDate: 2008-10-27 07:01:43