Re: Missing pg_clog files

From: "Walter, Carol Williams" <walterc(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Tena Sakai <tsakai(at)gallo(dot)ucsf(dot)edu>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Missing pg_clog files
Date: 2008-09-24 11:13:08
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello,

I will try this.  Is there a particular size these files need to be?
Then I can try the pg_dumpall.  That's, of course, my main concern.  I
need to get the data out.

By the way, before I went to panic mode, I tried pg_dumpall and
reindexing the database.  Everything gets the same error, perhaps with
a different file name.

Carol