Re: Wiki CSS

From: Joshua Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Wiki CSS
Date: 2008-09-09 16:11:07
Lists: pgsql-www

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:03:24 -0700
David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org> wrote:

> > No, it's been changed back. We don't hand out sysop/root privs to
> > anyone without good and justified reason.
>
> Slow down, there, cowboy. I'm trying to put up some of the SQL
> standard, and the usual markup won't work, as it involves lists nested
> 3 deep. How about reverting it again and not assuming I'm out to
> destroy the site? I've got plenty of accesses a lot more privileged
> than that, and I stand on my track record with same.

Slow down everyone :) Nobody is suggesting you are going to destroy the
site David. Dave's point is valid. Root/Sysop should be reserved on all
services. The fact that you have higher privs on other services isn't
relevant. We all have varying level of privs on the boxen that doesn't
mean we should all have root/sysop (insert favorite dangerous account
here).

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake