BUG #4399: List of Servers Cleared

From: "Matt" <matt(at)datajack(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #4399: List of Servers Cleared
Date: 2008-09-04 12:10:56
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4399
Logged by:          Matt
Email address:      matt(at)datajack(dot)org
PostgreSQL version: 1.8.4 rev: 7358
Operating system:   osX
Details:

Apologies if already reported, I did read the TODO but nothing came up.

If you select the Servers ({number of saved servers}) icon from the Object
Browser Frame, and you hit F5 (refresh), it clears all the servers from the
view (says Servers (0)). When you restart Postgres, it has forgotten all of
your saved servers, so you have to re-add them all again.

I would have expected it to just refresh the list of servers or something,
rather than drop them all, unless this is by design and I am mistaken?

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2008-09-04 12:44:45