M$ Access as fronted for pg with pgsqlodbc

From: oca(at)mvc(dot)edu(dot)ph
To: pgsql-odbc <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: M$ Access as fronted for pg with pgsqlodbc
Date: 2008-09-02 01:59:06
Lists: pgsql-odbc

   Hi,

   We are developing an application on ms access that will become the
frontend for psotgresql, the application will be used by more than 40
workstations, the apps is for registration of students.

   We are very much concerned about the speed, any tips to avoid while
developing application in M$ Access as front end?

   This is our first time to use posgresql and be implemented as
school wide database backend.

   thank you very much!
oca

pgsql-odbc by date