Re: Split up the wiki TODO page?

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>, direvus(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Split up the wiki TODO page?
Date: 2008-08-26 17:06:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane escribió:

> Certainly true. Okay, let's leave it alone for a little while and see
> if the growth curve flattens out. It'll certainly be easiest to manage
> if it can stay a single page.

FWIW most of the growth occured when I changed the archive links to
include the message subject.

In any case, we already have some TODO items split -- for example the
XML_Todo file, Todo:Collate (these need to be renamed), etc. I'm not
sure if it's best to merge them back into Todo, or to separate the few
items in Todo into those other files and add a direct reference to them.