Re: request for sponsors page

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: request for sponsors page
Date: 2008-08-23 01:56:51
Lists: pgsql-www
Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> Hi there,
> I and Teodor ask about adding our sponsor jfg://networks
> ( to the sponsor's page
> This company supported our work on GIN index (initial development for 8.2 and
> improvement for 8.4).

All this discussion, and still jfg://networks has not yet been added to
the sponsors page.  Does anyone object to me doing it?

I don't really care for the lot of people who spent $20 on a t-shirt or
plush elephant.  People go to the movies or have dinner and spend that
amount of money without even thinking about it.  Sponsoring a
development is a very different endeavor.

Alvaro Herrera